Service Architect - Permanent - Basingstoke or Bracknell.
A global IT services company is searching for a Service Architect to join their team on a permanent basis.
The position can be based in either Basingstoke or Bracknell.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
The successful candidate should have strong service modelling experience and the ability to identify, justify and document appropriate service tools, designs and models.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Service Design
- Process Design and Integration
- Planning for Service Introduction
- SNOC/Service Desk design
- Service Management tool-set configuration
- Writing Service Documentation as required by contract deliverables
- Detailed knowledge of Service Delivery concepts and techniques
- A strong operational understanding of service supply chains
- Experience of Service Operating Model design for major IT systems
- The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical documentation
- ITIL v3 qualifications of Practitioner or Expert would be beneficial.
- Client-facing skills at senior-level discussion, with the ability to communicate ideas and thoughts to senior executives
- Negotiating, bringing consensus, with previous experience of running workshops
- Self-motivating and objective setting
- Leadership skills for team co-ordination and motivation
- Written communications - clear technical writing and presentation
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.