Our client is among the world's leading global IT service providers and they are now keen to take on Service Architects who are looking for an opportunity to define their future career trajectory within the company.
About the role:
Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to design quality Services for our customers across the region. ITIL v3 qualifications of a Practitioner or Expert would be beneficial.
We are looking for an innovative Service Architect with significant Service Modelling experience and the ability to identify, justify and document appropriate service tools and models required by potential customers. The successful applicant will become the Service SME within a bid team, responsible for all Service Design elements including cost modeling and production of enduring service plans and designs. This is a dynamic role that plays an integral part in our client's pursuit of new business.
- Service Design and Costing
- Process Design and Integration
- Planning for Service Introduction
- SNOC/Service Desk design
- Service Management toolset configuration
- Writing Service Documentation as required by contract deliverables
- Detailed knowledge of Service Delivery concepts and techniques.
- A strong operational understanding of service supply chains.
- Experience of Service Operating Model design for major IT systems.
- The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical documentation.
- The ability to write persuasive, targeted and concise proposal documents.
- Experience of working to tight timescales within a high energy team environment.
- Client-facing skills at senior-level discussion, with the ability to communicate ideas and thoughts to senior executives
- Negotiating, bringing consensus, with previous experience of running workshops
- Self-motivating and objective setting
- Leadership skills for team coordination and motivation
- Written communications - clear technical writing and presentation
- travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance, within a culture of respect for professional and private commitments
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ICS SCADA Cybersecurity/Security Architect (IEC/ISA)
3rd line Engineer (VMware & Windows) - Perm - Bracknell
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Build Engineer / Integrator - Security Cleared - Basingstoke
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Cloud (AWS) DevSecOps / Security & DevOps Consultant
Location: Croydon, London