|Job Title:||SEO Manager (Search Engine Optimisation)|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||6 days ago|
CONTRACT - 6 MONTHS
READING / HOME
We have an exciting opportunity for an SEO Manager to join the existing SEO team, reporting into the wider ecommerce team, the SEO Manager will be responsible for supporting colleagues in strategy setting, project planning and execution, and driving commercial performance, in addition to being a point of contact for other functions to provide support and subject matter expertise.
Main responsibilities of the SEO Manager include:
- Developing and delivering an SEO strategy across all major search engines, primarily Google, that maximises market visibility and traffic acquisition. Forecasting expected returns.
- Monitoring SEO performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and communicating performance to relevant teams.
- SEO research, planning and execution across the key areas of technical, content and local.
- Be a driving force of intent focused content strategy, ensuring SEO best practice is a key consideration in all digital projects.
- Ensure that SEO best practices are properly implemented on current and newly developed journeys through effective communication and process.
- Help educate other areas of the business who may indirectly impact SEO performance.
- Provide tracking, reporting and analysis of performance campaign data from SEO campaigns and strategies, and communicate its impact on trading performance.
- Provide comprehensive keyword & gap analysis, research and monitoring using SEO tools such as SEMrush, Google Analytics, Search Console Screaming Frog, Content King and more.
- Proactively keep up with latest SEO news and trends.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams e.g. developers, sitebuilders, copywriters, paid media etc.
The successful SEO Manager will have:
- 3+ years of SEO experience as a 'doer', within an in-house or agency team working on B2C.
- Track record of analysing SEO trends and opportunities, and providing and implementing recommendations to improve visibility within SERPs.
- Experience in website migrations (content and technical).
- Experience in conducting SEO audits.
- Experience in keyword research and writing content briefs.
- Strong analytical/reporting skills with experience in Adobe Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Have a good understanding of traffic and conversion measurements, with experience in interpreting data and converting to actionable insight.
- Excellent organisational, time management and planning skills, having the ability to keep track of multiple projects and tasks and prioritise accordingly.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Superb team player, working with the existing SEO team to achieve a common goal.
To apply for the SEO Manager please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.