|Job Title:||SEO Manager - PBC - B2B|
|Duration:||to end Dec 2022|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||6 days ago|
SEO Manager - B2B - Mobile Telecoms - Contractor to end of the Year - Berkshire
- Developing and delivering an SEO strategy across all major search engines, primarily Google, that maximises market visibility and traffic acquisition. Forecasting expected returns.
- Monitoring SEO performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and communicating performance to relevant teams.
- SEO research, planning and execution across the key areas of technical, content and local.
- Be a driving force of intent focused content strategy, ensuring SEO best practice is a key consideration in all digital projects.
- Ensure that SEO best practices are properly implemented on current and newly developed journeys through effective communication and process.
- Help educate other areas of the business who may indirectly impact SEO performance.
- Provide tracking, reporting and analysis of performance campaign data from SEO campaigns and strategies, and communicate its impact on trading performance.
- Provide comprehensive keyword & gap analysis, research and monitoring using SEO tools such as SEMrush, Google Analytics, Search Console Screaming Frog, Content King and more.
- Proactively keep up with latest SEO news and trends.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams e.g. developers, sitebuilders, copywriters, paid media etc.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- SEO experience as a 'doer', within an in-house or agency team working on B2B.
- Track record of analysing SEO trends and opportunities, and providing and implementing recommendations to improve visibility within SERPs.
- Experience in website migrations (content and technical).
- Experience in conducting SEO audits.
- Experience in keyword research and writing content briefs.
- Strong analytical/reporting skills with experience in Adobe Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Have a good understanding of traffic and conversion measurements, with experience in interpreting data and converting to actionable insight.
- Excellent organisational, time management and planning skills, having the ability to keep track of multiple projects and tasks and prioritise accordingly.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Superb team player, working with the existing SEO team to achieve a common goal.
- Self-directed, results driven personality with a commitment to getting things right.
- Proven experience to build relationships and manage expectations with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative on multiple tasks to ensure deliverables are on time
- Customer focused
- Experience with the following Tools:
- Google Search Console
- Google Trends
- Adobe Analytics
- Google DataStudio
- Microsoft Suite
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.