SEO Manager - a great opportunity has arisen to join my client - a leading high-end travel company, as their SEO and Content Manager! This is a permanent opportunity paying a competitive salary, London weighting and fab benefits (including discounted holidays!) .
As SEO and Content Manager you will be responsible for driving the Company's organic traffic growth and optimising website merchandising to improve customer conversion! You will work alongside the SEO agency, website development teams and Copywriters to optimise new and existing content.
What you will be doing:
- Measure effectiveness of campaigns
- Use Google Keyword Planner and Google Analytics to consolidate your work and analyse content performance
- Manage a team of 3 Content Editors
- Continuously optimise landing pages through testing of copy and imagery
Skills & experience we are looking for:
- Proven experience within an SEO role
- Agency or in-house background
- Confident presenting and reasoning your ideas to senior stakeholders
- Experience of using website crawl software such as Screaming Frog or Deep Crawl
- Advanced Google Analytics knowledge
- Good understanding of SEO best practice
- Experience of using keyword research tools
- Ability to coordinate onsite optimisation with web content team, PPC team and agency consultants
If you are interested in this permanent position and have the required skills and experience please submit your CV on line!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.