|Job Title:||SEO and Website Content Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London, England|
|REF:||AD- SEO - WCM_1568201919|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Darlington|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
SEO and Website Content Manager
London - Perm
Fantastic opportunity to work with a leading Luxury travel company based in London.
The SEO and Web Content Manager will be responsible for accelerating the Company's organic traffic growth and optimising website merchandising to improve conversion. Working in partnership with their SEO agency, you will coordinate the implementation of technical changes to their website with the website development team as well as working closely with their Copywriters and Web Content Executives to optimise new and existing content.
- Manage and deliver the company's SEO activity to achieve traffic and enquiry growth targets
- Deliver technical reports and competitor analysis
- Take ownership of the companies keyword strategy
- Develop a strong understanding of products, competition, industry and objectives of the Company
- Measure the effectiveness of campaigns and ensure delivery against all other agreed KPIs
- Use Google Keyword Planner and Google Analytics to consolidate your work and analyse content performance
- Coordinate with the PPC team to make sure messaging and goals are aligned
- Keep up to date with changes to the SEO landscape and implement learning's into the day-to-day work
- Continuously optimise landing pages through testing copy and imagery
- Experience of using website crawl software such as Screaming Frog or Deep Crawl.
- Advanced Google Analytics knowledge
- Good understanding of SEO best practice
- Experience of using keyword research tools
Please click to apply or contact me directly firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.