USER EXPERIENCE - UX - Researcher
Superb permanent opportunity for a passionate UX Researcher/Designer to join a leading Telecoms organisation and to be part of a successful Digital/On-line team.
The ideal candidate will have a love of digital and its possibilities; a passion for user centered design, its history and an understanding of how form and function work together. You'll seek to create incredibly useful, engaging and beautiful experiences but will know how to balance perfection with progress and learning.
As part of this role you'll work as part of a multi-disciplined team to design user focussed, successful services. You'll partner with colleagues to enable a consistent user experience across all digital assets. An important part of your role will be to facilitate the user research and as a result, support the team in delivering the right product to achieve the desired outcome.
- You won't just be the token UXer in the team. Your whole team is responsible for the User Experience, you are there to give direction and support the right outcome.
- Create experiences that you're proud of.
- Prepare, conduct and analyse lean customer research.
- Ideate, sketch, wireframe, prototype, design and build your solutions as appropriate.
- Take your team on your User Centered Design journey.
- Contribute and build towards the overall happiness of the UX team.
- Significantly contribute towards the culture of the Digital Team by clearly displaying our cultural principles in your daily activities.
- Extol the virtues of Lean UX throughout the entire business.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- An analytical mind that uses empirical data as well as opinions to back up your arguments and fight your cause.
- Hands on experience in delivering & analysing all kinds of user research & testing (Usability, remote, guerilla, ABn/MVT, surveys)
- A passion for user-centered design.
- Experience working in an Agile/Lean environment with rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- User experience, information architecture or interaction design.
- High level of creativity and problem solving skills.
- Experience with testing and analysis of users (both qualitative and quantitative) in order to gain insight and inform design.
- Ability to reason by first principles.
- The confidence to influence, share and collaborate early on in the design process.
- A passion & belief in your own ideas but the humility to recognise when you're wrong.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.