Highly Competitive Salary
Based in London, Salford, Cardiff & Glasgow - Hybrid ways of working
If you a talented Senior UX Experience Designer with the ability and vision to deliver market-leading experiences, we have the perfect role for you…
About the client
We are working in collaboration with the world's leading public service broadcaster, providing world-class programmes and content which educate and entertain millions of people globally. As pioneers in their field, they a portfolio of television services, UK-wide radio networks and a leading digital service in over 40 languages.
Due to exponential growth in the business is looking for an ambitious Senior UX Experience Designer looking to elevate their career in a progressive environment.
About the role
As an experienced and professional UX Experience Designer, you will be joining an established and forwarding thinking team of Design Research specialists. You will act as a specialist in UX&D for digital products and services.
The Senior UX Experience Designer's responsible includes defining and managing all aspects of the research process and ensuring all significant findings are fed back to Creative Directors and other key stakeholders. Defining, managing and implementing all aspects of research during the design life cycle. As the successful Senior UX Experience Designer you will engage with the UX Experience Designer team and other key stakeholders in the UCD process thus ensuring that user research is at the heart of design decision making.
- Proven experience of providing advice to UX and product teams
- Understanding of HCI expertise - this includes lab studies, expert evaluations,persona development
- participatory design sessions, rapid prototyping, ethnographic research methods and
- Experience of employing HCI based methods and tools such as user modelling, taskdiagrams, site maps and comparative analyses
- analysis, scenarios, use cases, wire frames, paper prototypes, labelling schemes, flow
- Experience of analysing the navigation structure and interaction design of userwith other disciplines
- interfaces, creating interaction design diagrams and documentation and working
- Proven experience in designing and conducting user research in a consumer-facing
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills - the ability to(orally and in writing) with internal clients
- communicate the reasoning behind your preferred results, methods, and approaches
- The ability to deliver effective presentations
- Achieved a Master's Degree in HCI or equivalent experience
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.