|Job Title:||Senior Transmission Planning Engineer (Mobile telecoms)|
|Contact Name:||Warren Moore|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Senior Transmission Planner
Location - Warrington (1-2 days per week post-lockdown)
The Transmission Planning team is responsible for the planning & delivery of the transmission network according to agreed planning guidelines and policies. Transmission designs are delivered via Managed Service Partners (MSP's) managed by the Delivery Team.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Transmission Planning Engineer is to ensure transmission plans are delivered on time, to budget and meet agreed specifications.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Telecommunications or Electrical Engineering background
- Significant knowledge of transmission technologies (both leased line and radio) design knowledge and experience including SDH, ATM, Ethernet & IP technology
- Hands on experience of transmission planning and circuit planning tools in creating transmission solutions.
- Strong knowledge of the 2G/3G/4G Mobile Transmission Networks
- Knowledge of 2G, 3G, 4G RAN design and core network architecture
- Optimisation of capacity and performance of transmission networks
- Experience in a Network Operator or Managed Service Provider environment
- Demonstrable experience of project delivery on time and to customer satisfaction
- Ability to respond flexibly to design challenges arising from the Acquisition and Implementation processes.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Health & Safety Manager
Senior H&S Lead / H&S Programme Manager
Location: Berkshire, England
ILS Engineer - Basingstoke - Contract - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Infrastructure Strategy Manager - IT / Telco Cloud
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Property Acquisition Specialist
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland