A leading telecoms organisation are currently recruiting for a Senior Transmission Planning Engineer to join their dedicated and experienced team.
Your primary responsibility will be to ensure transmission plans are delivered on time, to budget and meet agreed specifications, in addition to ensuring transmission upgrade activities are designed and dimensioned to ensure that network availability targets are maintained or improved.
Some of your key activities will include but will not be limited to:
- Transmission Topology Planning (HLTP)
- Etherway Planning and Order (up to 10GB)
- MW Planning (incl X-PIC, E-Band, Space Diversity)
- Circuit Planning (end to end connectivity.
- Cease of obsolete Etherway and MW (and any associated contracts/licences)
- Tools & Systems DI resolution
- Operational performance resolution (break-fix)
- MW Software Upgrade support (on the day)
- Live performance analysis (fault identification)
The ideal candidate will be an SME in either MW or Etherway planning activities.
If this role is of interest, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Delivery Manager - Telecoms/Mobile/Power
Location: North West England, England
Senior Delivery Manager - Telecoms, Mobile, Towers, Energy
Location: South East England, England
Portfolio Demand Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland