|Job Title:||Senior Transmission Planner|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Senior Transmission Planner
This leading telecoms company are seeking a number of Senior Transmission Planners to join their team.
You will be part of a team responsible for planning & delivery of the transmission network. You will ensure transmission plans are delivered on time, to budget and meet agreed specifications.
Responsibilities include (but aren't limited to):
- Ensuring that Transmission Network upgrade activities are designed and dimensioned to ensure that network availability targets are maintained or improved.
- Engaging with stakeholders to discuss/agree alternative solutions, design requirements, concessions etc.
- Reporting project/deliverable progress to the TPS Team Seniors and PMs who will advised on any corrective action required (as necessary)
- Acting as the lead managing strategy, deployment and technical issues
- Transmission Topology Planning (HLTP)
- Etherway Planning and Order (up to 10GB)
- MW Planning (incl X-PIC, E-Band, Space Diversity)
- Circuit Planning (end to end connectivity)
- MW Software Upgrade support (on the day)
- Tools & Systems DI resolution
- Instruction of LOS Surveys and Tree Lopping (in life management)
You must have:
- Experience in a transmission planning role
- Telecoms experience
- Vast amount of experience with transmission planning tools and technologies
- Knowledge of 2G,3G,4G RAN design and core network architecture
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.