|Job Title:||Senior Transmission Planer (FTC / Permanent)|
|Salary:||Attractive Salary & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
Senior / Principal Transmission Planner(s)
Reading (FTC & Permanent)
This is a Permanent position (or could be offered on a 2 year FTC), working for an exciting and agile communications company. They are currently seeking a number of Senior and Principal Transmission Planners to join their team, based out of a newly refurbished office in the heart of Reading. The company offers a market leading salary with a generous package, along with flexible working opportunities.
The Transmission Planning team is responsible for the planning & delivery of the transmission network according to agreed planning guidelines and policies on behalf of our shareholders. Transmission designs are delivered via Managed Service Partners (MSP's) managed by the Delivery Team.
- Ensure transmission plans are delivered on time, to budget and meet agreed specifications.
- Ensure that Transmission Network upgrade activities are designed and dimensioned to ensure that network availability targets are maintained or improved.
- Engage with stakeholders to discuss/agree alternative solutions, design requirements, concessions etc.
- Report project/deliverable progress to the TPS Team Seniors and PMs who will advised on any corrective action required (as necessary)
- University/College degree or degree calibre preferably from telecommunications or Electrical Engineering background
- Significant knowledge of transmission technologies (both leased line and radio) design knowledge and experience including SDH, ATM, Ethernet & IP technology
- Hands on experience of transmission planning and circuit planning tools in creating transmission solutions.
- Strong knowledge of the 2G/3G/4G Mobile Transmission Networks
- Knowledge of 2G, 3G, 4G RAN design and core network architecture
- Optimisation of capacity and performance of transmission networks
- Experience in a Network Operator or Managed Service Provider environment
- Demonstrable experience of project delivery on time and to customer satisfaction
- Ability to respond flexibly to design challenges arising from the Acquisition and Implementation processes.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply with a copy of your most recent CV today.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Devops Engineer
Location: West London, London
Salary: Competitive Rates
Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: London, England
Salary: competitive day rate
Senior Test Analyst
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Senior Delivery Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior Platform Test Engineer
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: Competetive Salary and Package