|Job Title:||Senior Transition Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive daily rate|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
- To lead and proactively manage the technical negotiation of, and transition to, new infrastructure partner agreements with a total contract value of c£1Bn to agreed business outcome, cost and performance targets.
- To establish and maintain the alignment of the technical negotiation and transition to shareholder requirements.
- Accountable for the leadership, management and successful completion of the technical negotiation of, and transition to, new infrastructure partner agreements to agreed business outcome, cost and performance targets.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the alignment of the technical negotiation and transition to shareholder requirements.
- The proactive planning, monitoring, management and reporting of progress and business outcomes. Chairing and managing the respective meeting forums and governance control points for effective communication and timely reporting of key information.
- The proactive management of all negotiation and transition inter-dependencies, risks and issues. Initiating corrective action and intervention to achieve successful completion of the negotiation and transition.
- The proactive management of the transition budget, forecasting, monitoring and reporting spend against the delivery of benefit to the shareholders through the governance and commercial processes.
- As the day to day agent of the Senior Responsible Owner, responsible for transition governance including budget, progress reporting and stakeholder communication.
- The overall coherence, quality and integrity of the transition from initiation to closure.
- The successful technical negotiation of new infrastructure partner agreements to shareholder requirements and in timescales required to meet key business outcomes.
- The successful transition to new infrastructure partner agreements to shareholder requirements and in timescales required to meet key business outcomes.
- In conjunction with the commercial and deployment teams, management of infrastructure partner performance against contracted safety, time, volume, priority, cost and quality obligations.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.