|Job Title:||Senior Tester (Applications) - Maritime - Security Cleared|
|REF:||CB - Test - MARIT_1570012426|
|Contact Name:||Charles Bryan|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Senior Tester (Applications) - Maritime - Security Cleared - Perm
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
This role is an excellent opportunity for a Test professional to join a large, growing and successful company
Role specific requirements:
The Senior Tester will be an experienced Senior Tester with experience and knowledge of testing in a secure environment and in particular aspects associated with hosting applications and the defence application catalogue.
The Senior Tester will be responsible for providing support to activities including but not limited to:
- Identifying Test & Acceptance criteria from Engineering design documentation (LLDs etc) for Applications/Non-core Services.
- Developing New/Modified Test Scripts for Applications/Services
- Undertaking formal & informal testing in support of the Test Plan
- Test Script Proving, Test & Development Rig(s)
Has advanced testing skills and knowledge and is able to undertake in-depth analysis of technical and business specifications and produce detailed requirements in respect to test materials, environments, tools and resources required to deliver testing activities.
- Creates test cases and identifies test data in response to clearly defined requirements. Includes the creation of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism.
- Executes test cases and records test results in accordance with established test plan(s). Includes the execution of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism.
- Test results checking and reporting.
- Test Incident (Defect) logging, investigation and support.
- Collects testing related measurements and metrics.
Organizes test materials, environments, tools and resources required to deliver the planned testing activities and co-ordinates the delivery of testing against the schedule, reporting test progress, risks and test incidents and collecting test
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Sales Lead - Security Cleared - Perm - Wiltshire
Location: Wiltshire, England
Security Cleared* Oracle Fusion Cloud Consultant
Security Cleared* Oracle Cloud Financials Consultant
3rd Line Network/NOC Engineer (CCNA/CCNP/Cisco)
Location: Solihull, West Midlands