Other important responsibilities
Has advanced testing skills and knowledge and is able to undertake in-depth analysis of technical and business specifications and produce detailed requirements in respect to test materials, environments, tools and resources required to deliver testing activities. Organizes materials, environments, tools and resources required to deliver the planned testing activities and co-ordinates the delivery of testing against the schedule, reporting test progress, risks and test incidents and collecting test metrics. Involved in the development of test plans and may lead a small test team. Performs testing development and execution activities that require specialist skills in testing toolsets.
- Creates test cases and identifies test data in response to clearly defined requirements. Includes the creation of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism.
- Executes test cases and records test results in accordance with established test plan(s). Includes the execution of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism.
- Test results checking and reporting.
- Test Incident (Defect) logging, investigation and support.
- Collects testing related measurements and metrics.
- Organizes test materials, environments, tools and resources required to deliver the planned testing activities and co-ordinates the delivery of testing against the schedule, reporting test progress, risks and test incidents and collecting test measurements and metrics.
- Creates high quality test plan documents on small to medium projects or discrete pieces of work that address the requirements and mitigate the risks of the solution under test.
- Accountable for the deliverables of the test team for a small project to agreed schedule.
- Understands the requirements for testing within the project and agrees testing scope with stakeholders.
Key Performance Indicators
* Produces accurate test cases that address clearly defined requirements. * Produces test cases with an appropriate level of technical detail for the target audience responsible for test execution.
* Good familiarity with testing tools. * Uses risk to identify where more or less testing is required based on testing outcomes.Produces clear and unambiguous test plans that address project requirements and risks and contribute to test strategy.
* Effectively communicates the testing strategy and plans throughout the project & customer teams.
* Successfully delivers all testing activities in the test plans within forecast and timescale constraints.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Oracle Senior Finance Consultant
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Senior Oracle Finance Consultant
Senior Java Developer
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Performance testing Engineer - Contract- Remote
Location: Hampshire, England
Infrastructure Architect - Berkshire - Contract Role
Location: Berkshire, England