|Job Title:||Senior Test Analyst (SecureMail,encryption,Scripting)|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Security Cleared* Senior Test Analyst (SecureMail, email encryption, Scripting, Test Cases) is urgently required by our Global IT Services client for an initial contract until 31st July 2020 to be based in Telford.
The successful candidate will join a SecureMail project, so any experience with this technology (or any other email encryption technologies) is desirable.
You must have strong experience with creating test cases/scripting. Responsibilities are detailed below:
- Create test cases and identify test data in response to clearly defined requirements. Includes the creation of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism.
* Executes test cases and records test results in accordance with established test plan(s). Includes the execution of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism.
* Test results checking and reporting.
* Test Incident (Defect) logging, investigation and support.
* Collects testing related measurements and metrics.
* Organizes test materials, environments, tools and resources required to deliver the planned testing activities and co-ordinates the delivery of testing against the schedule, reporting test progress, risks and test incidents and collecting test measurements and metrics.
* Creates high quality test plan documents on small to medium projects or discrete pieces of work that address the requirements and mitigate the risks of the solution under test.
* Accountable for the deliverables of the test team for a small project to agreed schedule.
* Understands the requirements for testing within the project and agrees testing scope with stakeholders.
This is an urgent requirement. Ideally the successful candidate will join on Monday 16th March 2020. Please apply to this advertisement if you would like to be considered.
* A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.