|Job Title:||Senior Test Analyst - Remote Working|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
This position will be responsible for providing testing advice and delivery and managing testing activities on application or infrastructure projects within a program or service as part of a risk treatment and validation activity. Supply stakeholders with the data they require to be able to make informed decisions in respect to solution or component suitability to progress to the next development stage or for release into production. Organise materials, environments, tools and resources required to deliver the planned testing activities and co-ordinates the delivery of testing against the schedule, reporting test progress, risks and test incidents and collecting test metrics. Involved in the development of test plans and may lead a small test team.
What the role will be doing:
- Create test cases and identifies test data in response to clearly defined requirements. Includes the creation of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism
- Executes test cases and records test results in accordance with established test plan(s). Includes the execution of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism
- Test results checking and reporting Test Incident (Defect) logging, investigation and support and collecting testing related measurements and metrics Organise test materials, environments, tools and resources required to deliver the planned testing activities and co-ordinates the delivery of testing against the schedule, reporting test progress, risks and test incidents and collecting test measurements and metrics.
- Create high quality test plan documents on small to medium projects or discrete pieces of work that address the requirements and mitigate the risks of the solution under test.
- Accountable for the deliverables of the test team for a small project to agreed schedule. Understands the requirements for testing within the project and agrees testing scope with stakeholders.
- Extensive testing experience and knowledge to undertake in-depth analysis of technical and business specifications and produce detailed requirements in respect to test materials, environments, tools and resources required to deliver testing activities
- Produces accurate test cases that address clearly defined requirements
- Produces test cases with an appropriate level of technical detail for the target audience responsible for test execution
- Good familiarity with testing tools
- Uses risk to identify where more or less testing is required based on testing outcomes
- Produces clear and unambiguous test plans that address project requirements and risks and contribute to test strategy
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Test Manager (with BDD)
Customer Experience Consultant - Contract - Remote
Java Lead Application Developer- Remote work - Immediate start
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Senior Software Engineer - Contract
Location: London, England
Location: London, England