JOB TITLE: Senior Test Analyst
Are you a Senior Test Analyst who combines strong testing skills with great communication? Are you a team player that is aware of emerging technologies and methodologies, prepared to learn and mentor new and junior staff? Are you committed to raising standards and delighting our customers? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people, promotes diversity and is at the leading edge of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people who will work together to deliver high assurance services and solutions for our customers in the UK and overseas.
Set the Scene
We are looking for self-motivated Senior Test Analysts to join our existing dynamic Test Practice. You will work closely with all project stakeholders. Working alongside a team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven to find better, faster, more effective ways of testing and value to the projects you are working on. This is a fast-paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability
- Manual / Automated testing to include: Non-functional, Functional and End-to-End Testing for Application, Infrastructure, Hardware and Regression
- Production of Test artefacts including but not limited to Test Plans, Manual Test Scripts, Test Reports, Defect Management and Reporting
- Execution of both Manual and Automated Test Scripts
- Requirements Management
- Clear understanding of multiple delivery methodologies such as Agile, V-Model & Waterfall.
- Provide day-to-day support to the Programme and Project Managers to deliver the required testing
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent at building strong working relationships with peers and colleagues
- ISTQB qualification at Foundation Level or above
- Demonstrable understanding of the Software Development and Testing Life Cycles
- Experience of all phases of testing, including but not limited to Integration, System, Regression, FAT, SAT, UAT, OAT
- Demonstrable Experience of Agile/Incremental solution delivery
- Demonstrable knowledge of Configuration/Change/Release management principles
- Demonstrable Knowledge of version control systems like Subversion.
- Demonstrable Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Devops
- Demonstrable troubleshooting skills and approach to defect resolution
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.