|Job Title:||Senior Systems Process Risk Manager|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Amakoh|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Senior Systems Process Risk Manager
Permanent with competitive salary
Based in the Reading Area
We have an exciting permanent opportunity with a leading telecommunication company in Berkshire, for a Senior Systems Process Risk Manager.
This role is responsible for the end to end delivery of the governance and risk management model across the organisation, ensuring a framework that includes capture, classification and mitigation is embedded within the existing business operating model and tactical risk profiling for new and emerging ventures.
As the role holder you will be accountable for driving excellence across all operational processes, driving simplicity and efficiency enabling greater governance control and a high productivity output. You'll need to have the ability to make recommendations and solutions to key internal and external senior stakeholders to drive improvement across all functions. The role holder will also be responsible for the ISO delivery and subsequent tools to support works throughout the business value chain and enterprise systems.
You'll need to be able to operate at a strategic level, yet be hands on with delivery.
The client is looking for a someone who is proven in process delivery and management. You will need to be able to demonstrate a clear track record of simplification and transformation along with clear business improvement. Must be strong and be able to manage change and influence at all levels.
- Demonstrable experience of risk management, process simplification and process writing, data measuring and interpretation for key programs
- Lean Six Sigma - ideally a minimum of Blue Belt
- Creative with ability to identify strategic, value and performance driven solutions to business systems
- Demonstrable leadership capability
- Excellent data, process and system understanding and proven process improvement & simplification using lean techniques
- Good presentation and communication skills is essential to influence
- ISO standard working knowledge
- Capable of multitasking with rapidly changing priorities and have an eye for detail.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your CV via this advert, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note - Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Azure Systems Developer
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Salary: Benefits (bonus, medical cover, pension, etc)
Location: London, England
Senior Health & Safety Programme Lead
Location: Berkshire, England
Delivery Manager (Property Code)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: plus benefits package
Workspace Programme Manager