|Job Title:||SENIOR SYSTEMS DELIVERY MANAGER|
|Contact Name:||Robert Hudson|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
We have an exciting new role available with a leading retail and travel brand, based in the Oxfordshire countryside.
This is a senior level leadership role, focussing on the delivery and integration of a series of core business applications, as part of the company's Cloud/network transformation programme. Within the role you will be responsible for replacing a variety of systems, as well as managing a 3rd party delivery partner, a development partner and internal teams.
Applicants should have detailed understanding of enterprise applications in Cloud and Agile delivery environments.
- IT Enterprise systems & software applications
- Release management, software development, Testing & QA
- Systems migration and cut-over processes
- Service delivery and business process modelling
- Significant integration services experience
- Implementation of both COTS and bespoke systems
- Budget management, delivery assurance, governance control
- Wider IT networking and architecture knowledge, infrastructure & underpinning data architecture of systems - e.g. Hadoop, Kafka etc
- Cloud services - Microsoft Azure, AWS etc
- Line management and leadership
- Experience in high volume, transactional systems - retail, sales etc
- Excellent stakeholder management and reporting skills
- Financial management of application delivery
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.