|Job Title:||Senior Systems Architect (Data Centre/Migration/Solaris)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Senior Systems Architect (Data Centre/Migration/Solaris) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 2 months rolling contract, to be based remotely from home.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a Senior Systems Architect with experience of supporting clients in migrating data centres and Solaris.
- Our client is looking for an Architect with a generalist skill set to help define the solution and produce the technical documentation.
- Must have strong experience producing document including High Level designs, migration patterns and blueprints.
- The role will involve working closely with the customer and other third party teams
- Must have excellent client facing experience
- Demonstrably operates as the overall infrastructure Architect for large, complex solutions.
- Regularly has large, complex designs, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant business approval review, without any requirement for design changes.
- Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall Architect or Project Manager.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Remote, Europe
Solution Designer / Architect
Location: Berkshire, England
Enterprise Architect - Contract Role - Telford/Remote
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Location: Remote, Global