|Job Title:||Senior System Introduction Manager (SI/NPI)|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + car allowance|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Senior System Introduction Manager (SI/NPI)
Senior System Introduction Manager - a new permanent position has arisen working for a leading Communications company based in central Reading. This is a key role within the organisation and reporting directly into the Head of Health & Safety and Quality Management.
My client are looking for a Senior level SI Manager who can lead and manage the System Introduction (SI) and New Product Introduction (NPI), to ensure that all new solutions and products that are to be deployed on the network are verified, tested and accepted through a robust and cost effective process (test, trial, acceptance, documentation, operational readiness and handover).
Managing a direct team of 3 and a wider team of 30, you will be responsible for:
- Owning and continuous improvement of the systems, processes, controls and capabilities required to manage SI and NPI, including forums, comms and governance control points
- Drive awareness and understanding of the SI and NPI processes
- Responsible for ensuring new projects and programmes follow the systems, processes and controls put in place
- Proactive management of all SI interdependencies, risks & issues, initiating corrective actions, recovery plans and interventions required to achieve business outcomes and performance
This is a senior position working closely with the SMT and Business leadership team, my client is looking for someone with gravitas, able to hold people to account, can operate at a strategic level and with strong influencing skills.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong experience of design, test, trial and deployment processes for technology and infrastructure
- Experience of quality culture in a large cross functional organisation
- Strong knowledge of quality management systems, methodologies and principles
- Previous experience working with System Introduction / New Product Introduction within telecoms, rail, aviation or similar highly critical environment.
Salary and package disclosed upon application
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Delivery Manager - Telecoms/Mobile/Power
Location: North West England, England
Senior Delivery Manager - Telecoms, Mobile, Towers, Energy
Location: South East England, England
Location: Berkshire, England
Developer Program Manager
Location: London, England
Portfolio Demand Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland