Senior Solutions Architect - Permanent - Berkshire
Exciting Senior Solutions Architect/TDA permanent role with a leading Infrastructure Service Provider near Reading, Berkshire.
- Strong IT Solutions all-rounder (Data/Infrastructure/Systems/Applications/integration/ Enterprise) with experience working in a lead/TDA position is required to oversee all proposed and future changes to the company's architecture. This will include opportunities to introduce new technologies and processes - Automation, AI, Machine Learning etc. - so will need someone who enjoys keeping abreast of cutting edge technologies and has the vision to evolve their IT estate over the coming years.
In this role you will be required to:
- Act as the Senior Solutions Architect, responsible for maintaining an up to date view of the system architecture, including integrations to internal strategic systems as well as supplier(s) and other external third parties.
- Be the technical authority for any proposed changes to the architecture, proposing the most relevant and cost effective solutions, as well as advising on any potential issues. You should also seek opportunities for automation and the introduction of new technologies, such as AI and Machine Learning.
- To build, manage and lead system and data enterprise architecture that adheres to recognised industry standards. This includes keeping abreast of the latest trends and technologies
- Analysis and maintenance of a robust data architecture
- Creation/maintenance of business wide data models
- In conjunction with the data management team, creation of data roadmaps and driving through the delivery
- Technical Authority and end to end accountability for all internal/external clients in order to analyse business procedure, clarify client's requirements and to define the scope of existing software, hardware & network provision
- Acting as the authority/architect for projects, ensuring delivery meets customer requirements and solution design
- Solution testing and test case creation
- To seek opportunities for automation and taking the lead when approved. To always question if there is a better way of doing things
- To support and contribute actively to health and safety, environmental, business continuity and information security arrangements that meets our obligations to our customers
- To ensure all systems and developments meet the IT security requirements
Relevant skills & experience:
- Considerable experience in defining technology solutions in changing business environments. Technical lead and authority on all IT related solutions
- Experience leading matrix and direct multi-skilled teams
- Demonstrable background of delivering solutions design and implementation to resolve business issues and improvements
- Data System Architecture and Integration
- Adept with Service oriented architectures, as well as micro services
- Corporate Data Quality
- ITIL Service Strategy and Design
- Working knowledge deploying solutions in cloud based infrastructures and exploiting SaaS architecture
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Enterprise Architect (Telecoms)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Excellent Salary & Package
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Security Cleared* Oracle HCM Functional Consultant / eBusiness
Location: London, England
3rd Line Infrastructure Support/Windows Server 2016/PowerShell
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Knowledge Manager (Knowledge Management/Knowledge Articles)
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire