|Job Title:||Senior Solution Architect - Telecom/Mobile|
|Contact Name:||Rohit Chavda|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
E2E Senior Solution Architect - Contract - Berkshire
As a Senior Solutions Architect within the End to End Network Solutions team, you are accountable for the creation and maintenance of Solution Designs for our end-to-end technical services, to meet business and operational requirements.
Working closely with business stakeholders, Strategy and Architecture teams, Delivery and Operational partners you will ensure all requirements are captured, understood, and translated into designs that enable our internal teams and external partners to bring the services to life for our customers.
The role will focus on leading the E2E technical design throughout the delivery lifecycle. The role is critical in ensuring that the E2E solution designs deliver the business outcomes and align with the architectural standards from Strategy & Architecture across all technical areas. To succeed in this role, you will need to have extensive knowledge in the design and architecture of IT and mobile networks.
For this role, experience of the Security Domain is also desirable as you will support the development of security knowledge within the E2E Design teams (Network and IT).
- Elicitation, validation, and documentation of the refined functional and non-functional technical requirements from Business Stakeholders (TRS).
- Development and documentation of flexible, scalable, cost effective and reliable end-to-end technical service designs, solving end-to-end design challenges that have significant interaction between multiple systems or domains (HLSD).
- Outlining how work packages should be co-ordinated and ensuring integration across multiple delivery teams, to deliver the solution and the outcome.
- Acting as a contact point for resolution of requirement and design issues, driving the design decision making process by articulating options and implications, ensuring the design is appropriate, flexible and robust.
- Work alongside cross-functional delivery teams including partners and vendors to support delivery throughout the delivery lifecycle and ensure solutions are delivered into production on time and meet the operational acceptance criteria.
- Provide security support to TSRs (or other UK regulatory standard) owners to ensure that the relevant requirements are included in projects.
- Experience of working on complex projects across multiple domains as a technical lead with responsibility for the end-to-end design.
- Track record of solution design, ideally spanning between IT and Mobile Core Network domains.
- Experience of requirements gathering when creating solution or service designs in Network areas.
- Experience of estimating effort and duration of delivering Solution Designs.
- Broad comprehensive knowledge of IT and Core Network systems with demonstrable skills and expert knowledge in at least six of the following areas: Device architecture, RAN, Mobile Data Core architecture (3G/4G/5G), IMS, Control layer and Messaging systems (PCRF, OCS, Voicemail, MMSC, SMSC) , Traffic Enforcement/Management Solutions, IP Networking and Transport, Security, OSS, BSS
- Demonstrate knowledge in the security domain and experience of implementing the required security controls (e.g. compliance to the TSRs).
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Service Solution Product Manager
Location: Munich, Bayern
Customers Solutions Architect
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Technical Security Architect
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior Structural Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior IT System Administrator
Location: London, England