Senior Solution Architect (MS Architect)
Dublin, Ireland (Hybrid working)
Great opportunity to work as Senior Solution Architect for a high profile , well-loved brand within IT Service company, based out of Dublin, Ireland (Hybrid Working). We are looking for an experienced MS Apps Architect (WinTel, SQL etc..) with a track record of solution design and documentation/costings. You will be competent design authority on larger or more complex solutions, demonstrating an understanding of the customers' business and commercial issues.
- To identify, design and deliver larger or more complex architectures, strategies and specific solutions.
- Responsible for the design and communication of high-level structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs.
- Define business solutions by engaging customer and senior stakeholders, create Statement Of Work
- To work closely with account Project Manager, Create business cases and costing of Project.
- Review CRs before implementation. Including costings, bringing to governance, applications.
- Contributes to definition of customers' overall IT architecture, designing new solutions of significant size and complexity, and can manage the work of specialists contributing to the design and implementation.
- The provision of comprehensive guidance on the development of, and modifications to, solution components to ensure that they take account of relevant architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices and that existing and planned solution components remain compatible.
Key Performance Indicator :
- Demonstrably operates as the overall infrastructure CSA for large, complex solutions.
- Regularly has large, complex designs, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant business approval review, without any requirement for design changes.
- Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall CSA or PM.
- Can evidence regular contributions to customer forums, conferences and professional bodies.
- Using company prescribed methodologies, can demonstrate a contribution to the definition of customer overall IT architecture, including new solutions of significant size and complexity and which contain solution components from contributing specialists.
If interested and would like to find out more please send your CV to Deepthi.Praveen@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Network Architect
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Senior Business Analyst -Technology Performance
Location: Salford, Greater Manchester
Location: Hampshire, England
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin