Enterprise/ Senior Solution Architect
My telecoms client is looking for a senior level architect, ideally someone who has previously managed Solution Architects in the past. You need to be strong on the strategic front as well as have extensive exposure to TOGAF.
This is a brand new exciting opportunity for an experienced Enterprise Architect to join their business on a permanent basis.
As the Enterprise Architect you would play a pivotal role in setting the strategic direction for the businesses enterprise architecture. You would own the full TOGAF architecture principles and lead a team of Solution Architects who are delivering individual road-map projects.
- Experienced IT leader within a corporate environment
- TOGAF Exposure
- Delivery methodologies including waterfall and agile practices.
- Experience of test practices and tools
- Strong technical contract management background and 3rd Party management
- Strong People management
- Advanced analytical skills that enable comprehension and resolution of complex business and technical issues
- Knowledge of Cloud architectures
- Strong operational process and procedure development
- Commercial acumen and supplier management exposure
Apply now for further details.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.