Senior Software Engineer
We are partnering with a leading blockchain organisation called NEM Group.
NEM Group's purpose is to evolve the NEM (New Economy Movement) ecosystem and optimize their blockchain platforms to bring greater success to all its parts. By working closely across the ecosystem, NEM will help make collective ambitions real. They are pioneering blockchain technology across one powerful ecosystem. In early 2021 NEM is launching the Symbol public blockchain.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable software code (Full stack - C++, Java)
- Work closely with other engineers to develop new products
- Work on extensions of existing products
- Proficient in using GitHub and contributing to open source projects.
- Working in an agile environment.
- Suggest and implement improvements on current products
- Plan, design, develop, manage, document, test, deploy, and support new and existing modules
- write and test code, refining and rewriting it as necessary and communicate with any programmers involved in the project
- develop existing programs by analysing and identifying areas for modification
- integrate existing software products and get incompatible platforms to work together
- create technical specifications
- work closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, UX designers, other developers, systems analysts and sales and marketing professionals
- Extensive development experience with C/C++
- Experience working within the start-up FinTech or Blockchain Space
- Demonstrable and proven experience operating as a Software Developer
- Worked on large scale projects, within structured delivery teams
- Fundamental programming skills (data structures, algorithms)
- Advanced programming skills (encryption, cryptogaphic algorithm understanding, multi party computing, distributed consensus mechanisms)
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Agile, Scrum, BDD, TDD and CI/CD
- Experience working remotely 100% of the time, across time zones
NEM is not for everyone. They work in a fast-paced environment that requires constant collaboration; they keep bureaucracy to a minimum, and hold themselves accountable in their mission. They move as one team; they underpromise, and over deliver. They are customer obsessed, and pride themselves on their transparency and consistency. If that sounds like your kind of environment...welcome to the team.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Software Solutions Developer (.NET / Apache Solr)
Location: Hampshire, England
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: benefits, pension
Location: Cork City, Cork
Oracle Senior Finance Consultant
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Senior Oracle Finance Consultant