|Job Title:||Senior Site Operations Manager|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Senior Site Operations Manager
Contract - 12 months
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Site Operations Managers to join our busy team.
Looking for a Senior Site Operations Manager with excellent understanding of the makeup of the physical site components (active and passive elements) that are needed to deliver the end service across radio and transmission mediums.
It would be an advantage to be proficient / comfortable with budget control, spares forecasting processes and purchase order management. To also have experience in dealing objectively with pending backlog cases that need expediting.
Other responsibilities of the Senior Site Operations Manager include:
- To lead and proactively manage all aspects of spares and site operations, including planned preventative maintenance on time scheduling
- To own and relentlessly manage the delivery of spares and sites operations services by the supplier ecosystem to achieve agreed business outcomes and performance targets set by EE/BT, Three and the MBNL Board.
- To own, and continuously improve the methodologies, processes, systems, controls, capabilities and relationships required for management of site spares and site operational maintenance including all related forums, communications and governance control points.
- Completion of monthly outcome reports in the Perform system
- Raising of purchase orders to secure parts in order to meet service SLAs
- Representation of site operations in formal governance forums
The successful Senior Site Operations Manager will have:
- Proven experience of Site operations
- Experience of spares logistics and planned preventative maintenance
- Ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
- Experience of managing 3rd party spares and maintenance solution providers
- Logical and solution driven approach to problems
- Confident in working with complex logistical issues
- Ability to interpret and adapt/enhance existing processes to deliver integrated process solutions that are sustainable and owned for life
To apply for the Senior Site Operations Manager please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.