|Job Title:||Senior SI Manager - HSQE - Mobile Telecoms - RAN/TX|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Senior SI (NPI) Manager - Reading - Mobile Telecoms - RAN/Transmission
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior SI Manager to join our HSQE team in Reading. The System Introduction process is critical to managing the successful introduction of new solutions and products on the shared infrastructure used by Three and EE/BT while safeguarding business outcomes and customer experience targets.
- Responsible for the proactive management of all System Introduction interdependencies, risks and issues. Initiating corrective actions, recovery plans and interventions required to achieve agreed business outcomes and performance.
- Responsible, in conjunction with the MBNL Commercial team, for the proactive management of System Introduction Suppliers against contracted time, cost, quality and performance obligations.
· Responsible for forecasting, authorising, and management of CAPEX and OPEX spend through the MBNL governance and commercial processes including the proactive identification and implementation of cost optimisation initiatives.
Strong experience of design, test, trial and deployment processes for technology and infrastructure (including RAN and transmission, hardware and software).
· Experience of quality culture in a large cross functional organisation.
· Strong knowledge of quality management systems, methodologies and principles.
· Significant experience of managing retained resources and working with partners to deliver large and highly complex programmes to agreed time, cost and customer experience targets.
· A proven track record of bringing industry best practice into an organisation and using this to drive continuous improvement
· Strong experience of monitoring and improving performance of outsource partners
· Strong experience of working with, briefing and influencing senior members of leadership teams
· A proven track record in continuous improvement and an understanding of how to lead and manage high performance teams.
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Transmission Planning Engineer (Mobile telecoms)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
RAN Design Technical Authority
RAN Performance Technical Authority
Radio Coverage/Radio Planning Technical Authority