Senior ServiceNow Developer is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 3-month contract to be based in Birmingham, Bracknell or Stevenage. The role holder is responsible for developing ServiceNow services, applications and modules, which satisfy the agreed requirements/stories and acceptance criteria, in collaboration with the Lead Consultant and Engagement Manager, on customer projects.
- Product Development. In-depth knowledge of the ServiceNow Platform, from the technology, development, integration and modules, to design, develop, implement and test modules in line with agreed timelines, budget, costs, quality and development standards.
- IT Integration. Provides integration facilities and provisions logistics on ServiceNow implementation projects, for the required customer integration's.
- Process Improvement. Suggests and implements proposals for process improvements within projects, once agreed.
- Innovation. Uses new technologies and methods actively to develop competitive services on customer projects.
- Documentation. Provides technical documentation on modules / products, following company standards on customer projects.
- Technical Expertise. Maintains high level of product and solution knowledge and maintains an up-to-date skills profile in ServiceNow and Java Scripting, .NET and Jelly code.
- Capabilities: Ability to drive business requirements and take an active/leading role with customer stakeholders including C-level / director level / users. Demonstrates problem solving skills and solution development acumen.
- ServiceNow System Administrator
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist (preferred)
- Development of ServiceNow for customer projects on time, to budget and targeted product costs, in accordance with agreed specifications and standards.
- Achievement of targeted Product Quality.
- Documentation of development steps in line with requirements and shared with Consultant, Engagement Manager and Customer.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills and solution development acumen.
- Effective communication and team work including external development partners on customer projects.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.