Business Relationship Manager - Reading
MBNL burst onto the scene in 2007 when EE and Three joined forces to form a globally renowned, ground-breaking joint venture which has delivered a bigger, better, multi-award-winning network that delivers on speed, coverage and capacity for the millions of customers who use it.
Over a decade on and we have relocated to new, state of the art offices next to Reading train station. MBNL's mission is to create exceptional value for our Shareholders by delivering and managing their best network experiences at the lowest cost. The Business Relationship Manager will hold a key leadership role within MBNL, working directly with our Shareholder and reporting directly to a member of the Senior Management Team.
You'll be joining a vibrant, agile team, working at the forefront of the mobile telecoms industry.
The Operations team is accountable for delivering the performance of the network, through our Managed Service Partners. As a member of the Leadership Team for Operations this role is responsible for supporting the Operations Director to translate business initiatives into a vision for the team through developing and delivering the roadmap for the Operations Directorate.
Additionally, as a leadership role in MBNL, you will be adept at managing the natural tensions between customer, commercial and technical requirements.
The day to day agent of the Senior Management Team with responsibilities including budget, progress reporting and stakeholder communication, you will also form part of extended leadership team, with responsibility to build and grow MBNL's culture; understand what drives high performance, engagement and delivery, and be true service provider, both internally and externally.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Experience of Senior Management cross-functional matrix working and the ability to demonstrate a collaborative approach with regards to building key relationships, internally and externally
- Strong, consultative influencing and communications skills
- Experience of leading significant Service/Solution, outcome-based delivery or Managed Services constructs utilising on/off-Shore capabilities
- Experience of defining & leading strategy to capability pathing
- Commercially astute, experience of significant P&L or budget responsibilities
- Good technical understanding of RAN environment
- Good understanding of ITILv3 & CMMI-SVS based Operations (advantageous to have Service Management or Project / Programme Management Certification)
- Market awareness and insights of Best Practices (Telco/Non-Telco, Operator/Supplier)
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.