|Job Title:||Senior Service Delivery Manager|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||17 days ago|
Senior Service Delivery Manager
Reading occasionally / Home
MBNL are seeking a Senior Service Delivery Manager to lead and proactively manage all aspects of Service Delivery. You will own and manage the delivery of all service by the supplier ecosystem to achieve agreed business outcomes and performance targets set by the shareholder and the MBNL Board.
We are seeking a Senior Service Delivery Manager who has strong experience of establishing, developing and leading and operations function to achieve agreed business outcomes, performance targets and industry benchmarks.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Own and proactively manage delivery of services against contractual obligations and industry benchmarks.
- Continuously improve the methodologies, processes, systems, controls, capabilities, and relationships required to H3G including all related forums, communications and governance control points.
- Work in concert with the leadership teams in the supplier ecosystem, EE/BT, H3G and MBNL to create a high performing, service-based organisation and maximise the value MBNL creates for its Shareholders.
- Deputise for the Head of Service Delivery when required to ensure the successful running of the function.
- Work closely with the Towers and Network Services leadership team to establish the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to significantly improve service delivery.
- The Senior Service Delivery Manager will develop and implement the changes to the resources, systems, processes, interlocks and controls required to transition accountabilities and services from MBNL to EE/BT and H3G as part of the target state operating model
- Proactively supporting the transition of MBNL to a high performing service-based organisation for H3G on behalf of Tower and Network Services.
- Develop, implement and the continuously improve the systems, processes, controls and capabilities required to proactively manage passive
- Responsible for people leadership, performance management and development of the Service Delivery Team.
The successful Senior Service Delivery Manager will have:
- Strong experience of establishing, developing and leading an operations function (e.g. availability, performance, incident or change management)> to achieve agreed business outcomes, performance targets and industry benchmarks).
- Detailed knowledge of the methodologies, processes and capabilities required to deliver best in class technical and business services.
- Strong experience of managing, motivating, monitoring and improving performance of contractors and suppliers.
- Ability to and experience of building deep, effective relationships and an understanding of organisational politics. An ability to use these to socialise and influence stakeholders.
- Experience of working with, briefing and influencing senior members of leadership teams.
- Experience of managing the natural tensions between customer, commercial and technical requirements.
- A history of bringing industry best practice into an organisation and using this to drive continuous improvement and an understanding of how to lead and manage high performance teams.
To apply for the Senior Service Delivery Manager please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Service Delivery Manager
Service Desk Agent
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Out Of Hours Service Desk Agent
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
IT Service Desk / Help Desk Team Leader
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Service Architect- (Security cleared) - Basingstoke - Contract
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire