|Job Title:||Senior Security Project Manager|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||8 days ago|
Senior Security Project Manager - Contract - Milton Keynes.
A global IT services company is searching for a Senior Security Project Manager to join their team on customer site in Milton Keynes.
The Senior Security Project Manager is responsible for the development of investment and business cases with recommendations and presentation at programme and finance panels aligned to the security strategy and initiatives. As the Senior Security Project Manager, you will have a technical understanding of security governance, risk and assurance, network security, endpoint security, threat intelligence, security logging, risk and incident management as it relates to information and cyber security in addition to overall industry security best practices.
- Responsible for assuring delivery of the project in line with programme objectives.
- Identifies plans and conducts evaluation of information and network related security needs and recommends the project management approach for the project or program.
- Production of weekly and monthly security reports related to the requirements of the PMO.
- Development and obtain approvals of artefacts and activities as required in the Programme based on the size, priority, complexity, and risk of the project and related to the governance and processes form programme and project management in Network Rail.
- Enhances department and organisation reputation by accepting accountability for delivery of assigned projects with quality.
- Management and leadership of project managers under their control.
- Work with the internal security teams to help define strategy and approach aligned to programme and project deliverables and industry best practices.
- Monitor costs against approved budget and ensure financial benefits are tracked.
- Coordinate business analysis and requirements gathering for the project, to be conducted by the Project support personnel.
- Ensure project risks and challenges are identified, managed and where required escalated to the Programme Management meeting.
- Define the ground rules and ways of working for the project team, ensuring that project governance is established and adhered to.
- Represent the project at programme governance forums.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Technical background and experience with boundary and end-point protection services such as Intrusion prevention and Firewalls, both network and host based, Anti-virus, email security, behavioural based monitoring and Web application security and other industry standard information security tools.
- Significant experience managing technical programs specifically, information and cyber security-based programs which cover 12 or more projects / functions in a large IT/ telecoms enterprise (experience in security of industrial control and safety environments would be beneficial).
- Experience of combined project & programme management, Information Security and Information Technology experience.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Commercial Manager x2 - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Cyber Security Programme Manager - (Home-Based)
Location: England, England
Salary: Daily Rate
Infrastructure Project Manager - SC Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Change Project Manager-Rail- RPA/Infrastructure measurement
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire