|Job Title:||Senior RF Site Design Engineer (Antennas)|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Senior RF Site Design Engineer (Antennas)
Senior RF Site Design Engineer (Antennas) / Design Authority - this is a key role working for a leading Mobile Telecoms company based in central Reading. Your role will be to provide advice on how Antenna systems are designed and dimensioned to ensure that network availability targets are maintained and improved.
My client are looking for someone with experience of antenna systems design, RF compliance and knowledge of Antenna suppliers and sourcing Antennas for Telecommunications industry.
As Senior RF Site Design Engineer you will act as a subject technical Design Authority on all cell sites for the Antenna and feeder system and RF compliance and will support the Senior Radio Design and Performance manager in the delivery of all functional targets
This is a great opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company who are a key player within the Mobile Telecoms industry. My client are looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis and in return they are offering a highly competitive salary, car allowance, bonus and generous benefits package.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of antenna systems design, RF compliance and knowledge of Antenna suppliers and sourcing Antennas for Telecommunications industry.
- Proven record of introducing new products into a mobile network environment
- In depth understanding of RF compliance
- Understanding of Antenna systems and components of Antennas and specification
- Asset or Atoll radio planning tool experience
- Clean driving licence
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity and have the required RF and Antenna design experience, please submit your CV on line.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.