Senior RF Compliance Designer - 6 month contract
We are looking for a Senior RF Compliance Designer join the DPD team who are is responsible for the delivery and maintenance of a series of design, guidelines and policies on behalf of our shareholders. These designs are delivered via Managed Service Partners the Design team and specialist resources in order to enhance the capabilities of the networks.
Working in our state-of-the-art offices, flexible working with collaborative digital systems, are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive salary and interesting work.
The purpose of this role is to provide support to the Senior Radio Design and Performance manager in delivery of functional targets. Ensure RF Compliance design guidance is understood and adhered to by the business, our shareholders, MSPs and Principal contractors.
- Lead implementation of quality checks of RF compliance on sites during new build, upgrades and optimisation of sites.
- Support introduction of tools and process to manage RF compliance
- Support RF Design, Planning and Tools forum to drive improvements in guidelines, process and tools support.
- Support network operations in managing RF non-compliance causing H&S issues in life.
- Assist in the maintenance and development of RF compliance guidelines.
- Support Deployment and Operational teams in assessing alternative solutions to deal with RF compliance issues.
- Provide technical support to MBNL legal and property teams on matters relating to site specific RF compliance issues.
- Drive data integrity improvements through auditing of network planning data and live network data related to RF compliance
- Develop and improve reporting capabilities to manage RF compliance across our shareholders networks
- University/College degree or degree calibre preferably from telecommunications or Electrical Engineering background
- Knowledge of site acquisition and implementation processes.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a Network Operator or Managed Service Provider environment
- Demonstrable experience of project delivery on time and to customer satisfaction
- Ability to respond flexibly to design challenges arising from the Acquisition and Implementation processes.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of specific tools used on the MBNL Network
- Cellular radio planning experience
- Experience of matrix and functional management environments is desirable
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Berkshire, England
Build Manager/Mobile telecoms
Location: Berkshire, England
Electrical Design Engineering Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Portfolio Demand Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland