Senior RF Compliance Designer - 6 month contract - Berkshire - Mobile Telecoms
The purpose of this role is to provide support to the Senior Radio Design and Performance Manager in delivery of functional targets. Ensure RF Compliance design guidance is understood and adhered to by the business, shareholders, MSPs and Principal contractors.
- Working on the TNA project to resolve technical issues on sites by looking at alternative solutions
- Find a middle ground between stakeholders' design teams when agreeing a solutions to unlock engineering queries
- Dealing with complaints from stakeholders
- Working with the operators during site upgrades
- Lead implementation of quality checks of RF compliance on sites during new build, upgrades and optimisation of sites.
- Support introduction of tools and process to manage RF compliance
- Support RF Design, Planning and Tools forum to drive improvements in guidelines, process and tools support.
- Support network operations in managing RF non-compliance causing H&S issues in life.
- Assist in the maintenance and development of RF compliance guidelines.
- Support Deployment and Operational teams in assessing alternative solutions to deal with RF compliance issues.
- Provide technical support to the legal and property teams on matters relating to site specific RF compliance issues.
- Drive data integrity improvements through auditing of network planning data and live network data related to RF compliance
- Develop and improve reporting capabilities to manage RF compliance across our shareholders networks
- Extensive experience in RF Compliance Design
- RF planning experience
- University/College degree or degree calibre preferably from telecommunications or Electrical Engineering background
- Knowledge of site acquisition and implementation processes.
- Experience working in a Network Operator or Managed Service Provider environment
- Demonstrable experience of project delivery on time and to customer satisfaction
- Ability to respond flexibly to design challenges arising from the Acquisition and Implementation processes.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.