Senior Researcher in Human Computer Interaction (HCI / R&D)
London or Paris (Permanent)
A global Telecoms Vendor who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently seeking a Senior Researcher in Human Computer Interaction to join their R&D department, based out of their London or Paris office.
The Senior Researcher will participate in research to conduct academic and applied research, advance state-of-the-art in machine learning, and collaboratively develop advanced products and services with other groups in the company.
The work will mainly include Conducting cutting edge research including
- Machine learning especially deep learning, speech recognition, and computer vision, which will be used in addressing problems in and enhancing the experience of the human computer interaction; or, Conducting research on key computer vision functions, working to solve challenges in object detection, tracking, image segmentation, re-identification, 3D reconstruction, etc.
- Collaborating with product groups in development of human machine interaction prototypes
- Collaborating with external partners in academia
- Participating in activities in academia and promoting the work conducted in the lab
- Possess a PhD degree or equivalent in machine learning, computer vision, or human machine interaction, or have equivalent research experiences
- Have experience in research in applying machine learning and deep learning in human machine interaction and computer vision projects
- Demonstrate the ability to generate new ideas and innovate
- Have good research track record
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.