|Job Title:||Senior Radio/RF Design Engineer- Antennas|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Great role working for a leading telecoms infrastructure company based in the centre of Reading that offer a great flexible working policy.
Benefits for this role include a 12.5% bonus scheme and car allowance.
The role offers exposure to a broad range of design projects including antenna's.
What the team do:
The Design team is responsible for the delivery and maintenance of a series of design, guidelines and policies on behalf of our shareholders. These designs are delivered via Managed Service Partners (MSP's), the Design team and specialist resources in order to enhance the capabilities of the networks.
What the role will be doing:
- Technical management of antenna related new products.
- Advise on how Antenna systems are designed and dimensioned to ensure that network availability targets are maintained or improved.
- Advise on RF Compliance industry standards and how cell sites can be designed to achieve RF compliance using simulation tools and industry best practices.
- Act as technical reference point for RF compliance.
- Communication of design standards to relevant contractors via documentation and personal presentation.
- Support the Operational teams in identification of Antenna line related issues.
- Approval of Concessions and deviations relating to the Antenna system and RF compliance.
- Challenge the status quo, keep abreast of the external market and use this to drive improvements, continuous improvements and learning.
- Previous Antenna experience is not required for this role. Experience is needed within RF or Radio design or Planners that have an understanding of design elements.
- Candidates who have "inbuilding" systems experience i.e. stadiums and events etc. can also be considered.
- ICNIRP experience isn't required and training will be provided on this.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
RAN Design Technical Authority
Site Design Specialist - 3G/4G/5G Site / Quality / Audit
Location: Berkshire, England
RAN Performance Technical Authority
Migration Architect - Infrastructure / Data
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Security Solution Architect
Location: Reading, Berkshire