We are currently working with a market leading Telco to recruit a Senior Radio Planning Engineer who will support the process of providing coverage information to internal and external customers.
As a Senior Radio Planning Engineer you will have responsibility for:
- Improving coverage prediction accuracy using morphology / topography databases
- Using Drive Test data to radio propagation and model calibration
- Using Planning tools to configure parameters
- Aligning tools and functionality with new technologies and features
- Supporting the development processes
In the position of Senior Radio Planning Engineer you will demonstrate and enhance skills within:
- Radio planning tools - Specifically Atoll & Asset
- Understanding of radio propagation, antenna systems and 3G / 4G air interfaces
- Involvement in radio drive tests and coverage analysis
- Using GIS processing tools such as MapInfo and QGIS
- Understanding of Site Antenna systems
- Knowledge of Small Cell Planning / Macro optimisation
To apply for the role of Senior Radio Planning Engineer please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.