Senior Quality Assurance Manager (HSQE)
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Quality Assurance Manager on behalf of a leading Mobile Telecoms company based in central Reading. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quality Assurance Manager to be responsible for ensuring that all site build and deployment meets all health & safety and quality compliance.
As Senior Quality Assurance Manager you will manage the overall process to ensure work on Radio Access Network sites has been designed, built and deployed in compliance to legal and business standards and maintains expected levels of performance in operation.
- Responsible for owning and implementing strategies, systems, processes and capabilities required to manage Quality, including all related forums, communications and governance control points.
- Responsible for the maintenance, review and update of all quality management related documentation and communications.
- Responsible for driving best Quality Management practice.
- Responsible for working directly with, and monitoring the performance of, HSQE preferred supplier(s) in the field of Quality Management.
- To ensure all projects and programmes (new or existing) follow Quality Management policy, strategies, systems, processes and controls
- Responsible for the in-depth investigation of quality management related failures or non-compliances
Essential Skills & Experiences Required:
- Quality Management System (QMS) implementation
- ISO 9001 certification experience
- Internal Auditor training (e.g. ISO 9001)
- Previous experience managing Quality Assurance Programmes with site element
- Ideally experience gained within build/construction/telecoms/utilities environment
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures
- A proven track record of bringing the best practice in to an organisation and using this to drive improvements
- Success in influencing senior partners
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity and have the required skills and experience then please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Salary and package disclosed upon application.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.