Work for one of the largest and well know companies in the world.
You'll be enthusiastic about modern methods for deployment management and platform delivery, with a pragmatic style and great analytical skills that help you identify and solve problems.
You'll be continually learning and have an eye on the tech coming over the horizon.
Great benefits on offer which includes on-site parking and the opportunity for some remote working.
What you will be doing
- Creating, driving and building test strategies that are robust, reusable and scalable.
- Conducting system, integration and acceptance testing, writing test scripts, delivering quality driven applications in line with test strategies.
- Creating detailed test plans, test specifications, automated tests, defect tickets and reports.
- Working with both your team and other cross functional teams to plan and execute tests using the latest UI/Mobile test automation technologies, processes and tools to deliver frequently, safely and efficiently for millions of virgin customers.
- Collaborating with architects to ensure solutions adhere to security principles and direction.
- Leading, mentoring, up-skilling and inspiring other automation engineers.
What experience do you need
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Automation and manual test experience across the multitude of browsers and Mobile Devices (iOS, Android, Windows, MacOS).
- Ability to write and execute automated and manual tests (Functional, Non-Functional, Regression, Ad-hoc and Compatibility) to enable defect detection and solution validation.
- Solid and demonstrable experience in lean and agile software delivery and the principles of BDD, TDD and ATDD.
- Experience of Agile methodologies - Scrum, Kanban, Lean UX, XP.
- Test automation experience using Cucumber/Ruby, Robot, WebDriver, Selenium.
- Experience of at least one of Browser Stack, Sauce Labs, Appium, Calabash, TestCloud or other Cloud Service Testing Framework.
- Test automation experience of ReST and SOAP based APIs and Web Services using single and multi-threading.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01628 762 270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared* Infrastructure Test Analyst/Engineer/Tester
Location: Hook, Hampshire
Senior Developer (SAFe/IaaS/Public Cloud/HCI)
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
2nd Line BAU Desktop Support Engineer -Microsoft/Citrix/Windows
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Senior New Business Manager - RPO / MSP (Recruitment)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Bonus, Commission, Parking, 25 days hols, PMI
Location: Republic of Ireland