Senior Project Manager - Security Cleared
The SC Cleared Senior Project Manager's prime responsibility is to ensure that a complex high risk project, produces the required products, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost
* Manages the delivery of the project/multiple projects in partnership with the customer and business line to ensure acceptance, closedown and handover to service
* Operates within defined working practices, ensuring compliance with local project management policy, procedure and methodology where this is in place
* Gathers status reports of team members across their projects and addresses issues as appropriate
* Establishing and reporting project Key Performance Indicators to the Project Board through Highlight Reports and stage assessments
* Manages business and project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the parties
* Manages the risks associated with the deliverables of the project in order to minimize exposure to risk across multiple projects
* Integrates financial data for multiple projects
* Analyses profitability, revenue, margins, rates and utilization across projects
* Ensures that the impact on the Business Line Profit & Loss due to project activities within the scope of the project is clearly visible and that all contingency usage is signed-off by the appropriate governance authority e.g. Project Board
- Experience in managing large or complex projects through the full life-cycle
- Extensive experience of Risk, Planning and Financial (P&L) Management.
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Have sound influencing and negotiation skills
Due to the nature of the work, the successful candidate will need to hold Security clearance to SC level before starting on site.
For further information about the roles, please forward your up to date CV
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.