|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager -Laptop/Desktop/EUC/Rollouts/Utilities|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Senior Project Manager (Laptop/Desktop/EUC/Rollouts/Deployments/IT Services/Utilities Sector) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based in Portsmouth, Hampshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will have extensive experience project managing, large scale and complex IT infrastructure related projects, including laptop deployments & desktop rollouts, as well as EUC rollout / project experience
- Must have strong and proven stakeholder / customer management skills and experience.
- Excellent client facing experience with a strong vertical in customer facing environments.
- Experience of working for large IT services/IT outsourcing companies or working within the Utilities sector.
- Successful acceptance into service, through the achievement of acceptance criteria and conformance to Operational Readiness Review
- Defines the project requirements, ensuring that the requirements catalogue traceability matrix is complete
- Manages the agreement process of the project requirements and objectives with the Project Board or appointed project assurance role.
- Manages business and project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the appropriate parties.
- Ensures that the impact on the business unit's profit & loss due to project activities within the scope of the project is clearly visible and that all contingency usage is signed-off by the appropriate governance authority e.g. Project Board. Accountable for managing and tracking the project costs and supporting Business Units in meeting payment milestones
- Builds and manages the relationship with key stakeholders.
- Delivers the project on time, to budget and appropriate quality
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Mandarin speaking Project coordinator/Administrator
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Senior Java Developer
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Oracle Application Techno-Functional Consultant (Financials)
Security Cleared* Oracle eBusiness Fusion Financials
Motions Graphics Designer/Video/Animation/Creative Lead