I am recruiting for Senior Project Manager with Oracle implementation experience to join my client - a leading IT Services Company, on an ongoing contract basis. This position will be home based with travel to customer place.
The Senior Project Manager's prime responsibility is to ensure that a complex high risk project or multiple projects, produces the required products, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost.
- Effective management of the project baseline
Defines the project requirements, ensuring that the requirements catalogue traceability matrix is complete
- Manages the agreement process of the project requirements and objectives with the Project Board or appointed project assurance role
Manages the delivery of the project/multiple projects in partnership with the customer and business line to ensure acceptance, closedown and handover to service
Operates within defined working practices, ensuring compliance with local project management policy, procedure and methodology where this is in place
Manages business and project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the parties
Key Performance Indicators:
- Delivery of project to time, cost and appropriate quality
- Achievement of project margin
- Customer Satisfaction scores
- Assignment feedback scores
- Status of project in the project management reporting tool
- Achievement of acceptance criteria and conformance to Operational Readiness Review
- Formal reviews have taken place and are documented
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Project Manager (SCCM)
Project Manager (End User Computing)
Project Manager - Data Collection
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Oracle Cloud Project Manager (Security Cleared)
Location: London, England