Looking for a Senior Project Manager with active security clearance and who can perform the following responsibilities:
- Effective management of the project baseline .
- Manages the production of the required products and the delivery of the project in partnership with the customer and business unit to ensure acceptance, closedown and handover to service .
- Defines the project requirements, ensuring that the requirements catalogue traceability matrix is complete.
- Manages the agreement process of the project requirements and objectives with the Project Board or appointed project assurance role.
- Produces and coordinates materials and baselines during all phases of the project by careful planning and documentation.
- Establishing and reporting project Key Performance Indicators to the Project Board through Highlight Reports and stage assessments.
- Manages business and project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the appropriate parties.
- Ensures that formal review procedures are used. Manages the risks associated with the deliverables of the project in line with project management community standards.
- Ensures that the impact on the business unit's profit & loss due to project activities within the scope of the project is clearly visible and that all contingency usage is signed-off by the appropriate governance authority e.g. Project Board.
- Accountable for managing and tracking the project costs and supporting Business Units in meeting payment milestones
- Builds and manages the relationship with key stakeholders (customer, subcontractors and the company). Typically senior level manager and Project Board.
- Ensuring that the milestone achievements are signed by the customer and relevant invoices are raised
Key Performance Indicators
* Delivers the project on time, to budget and appropriate quality.
* Achievement of project margin.
* Customer Satisfaction scores.
* Assignment feedback scores.
* Status of project in the project management reporting too .
* Achievement of acceptance criteria and conformance to Operational Readiness Review.
* Formal reviews have taken place and are documented.
* Efficient and timely availability of assets during all stages.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Project Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior Project Manager - Infrastructure
Location: Hampshire, England
Security Cleared Project Coordinator/Deployment Coordinator
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Chinese Mandarin Speaking - Project Coordinator
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: Pension, Annual Performance Bonus
Senior Python Developer
Location: London, England