Senior Project Manager
Bracknell - Remote Working
The Senior Project Manager's prime responsibility is to ensure that a complex high-risk project or multiple projects, produces the required products, to the required standard of quality and within the specified constraints of time and cost.
Senior Project Managers required supporting the Business Change and process and managing customer demand and delivery through all stages of the project life cycle.
Role will be in the cloud space, someone with technical experience of could migration is required. Moreover, someone with a strong dependency management background and able to push back to customer and supplier requests if needed and confident in managing a complex commercial situation. Experience with managing finances is must.
- Effective management of the project baseline
- Defines the project requirements, ensuring that the requirements catalogue traceability matrix is complete
- Manages the agreement process of the project requirements and objectives with the Project Board or appointed project assurance role. Operates along working practices ensuring compliance with local project management policy and procedure.
- Manages the production of the required products and the delivery of the project in partnership with the customer and business unit to ensure acceptance, close down and handover to service
- Pursues excellence in all aspects of the business
- Manages the delivery of the project/multiple projects in partnership with the customer and business line to ensure acceptance, close down and handover to service
- Operates within defined working practices, ensuring compliance with local project management policy, procedure and methodology where this is in place
- Gathers status reports of team members across their projects and addresses issues as appropriate
- Manages business and project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the parties
- Ensures that formal review procedures are used
- Manages the risks associated with the deliverable of the project in order to minimise exposure to risk across multiple projects
- Integrates financial data for multiple projects
- Analyses profitability, revenue, margins, rates and utilisation across projects
- Ensures that the impact on the Business Line Profit & Loss due to project activities within the scope of the project is clearly visible and that all contingency usage is signed-off by the appropriate governance authority
- Ensuring that the milestone achievements are signed by the customer and relevant invoices are raised
If Interested, Please click on Apply Tab.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared Project Accountant/Finance Controller
Location: London, England
Print Transition Project Manager/Print Transition/Deployment
Security Cleared Project Accountant/Project Finance Controller
Location: Bracknell Forest, Berkshire
Senior Applications Support
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Location: Hampshire, England