|Job Title:||Senior Procurement Manager|
|REF:||TI Procurement Mgr_1558105775|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||5 days ago|
Project People currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Procurement Manager to join a leading organisation at the forefront of technology. We are looking for a driven and experienced Senior Procurement Manager who can assess complex challenges and drive an existing team forward, in order to enhance the Procurement offering to the wider organisation.
The organisation is undertaking a large technology transformation in their quest to meet the increasing demands and to provide flexible and leading edge capabilities that maximise value for their customers.
As the Senior Procurement Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Leading the Core Network category to deliver a 'best in class' procurement and supply chain offering
- Acting in a partnering style to promote Procurement to the wider business
- Managing a cross-functional team to deliver challenging programme outcomes
- Coach team members on ways of working and support with guidance
- Influence others to alternative ways in working where relevant and beneficial
The ideal Senior Procurement Manager will have;
- Experience of executive/board level business partnering.
- Outstanding leadership skills, able to coach and support teams and team members alike.
- Exceptional engagement and relationship building abilities.
- Strategically minded and creative, able to translate a vision into clear methodical plans with excellent problem solving ability.
- Leadership experience of developing complex, business wide category, budget and supplier strategies.
- Significant experience of running substantive end to end Procurement projects within blue-chip organisations.
- Significant experience of commercially managing complex and high value (£100m+) outsource contracts/relationships, including leading complex commercial disputes through to successful resolution.
- Deep experience on the Procurement basics - contract law, negotiation, market dynamics, commercial strategy, strategic sourcing, supply management, commercial contract management.
This is a genuine opportunity to work alongside some of the best professionals in the industry for a true market leader. If this sounds like the next Procurement role for you then apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Campaign Manager - telecoms, B2C
Location: London, England
Salary: competitive day rate
Procurement Consultant - IT - Dublin - Permanent
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: €45000 - €48000 per annum + Exceptional Bonus' and Benefits
Incident Manager (ITIL)
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Internal Audit Manager
Location: Berkshire, England