|Job Title:||Senior Principle Mobile GPU System Engineer|
|Salary:||competitive market rate|
|Contact Name:||Lin Zhang|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Senior Principle Mobile GPU System Engineer
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Evaluate and optimize the GPU architecture and DDK to enhance the performance and power efficiency.
- Propose new requirements for GPU architecture and DDK.
- Setup the channel with ARM to plan GPU roadmap and solve the key problems.
- Improve game compatibility with Mali and domestic
- A minimum of 8 years semiconductor industry experience with emphasis in GPU development.
- Hand-on experience with one or more of the following technologies: OpenGL, OpenCL,Vulkan.
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in CS, EE .
- Excellent learning and communication skills. Highly motivated and have strong work ethic.
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Analog Layout Design Engineer
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Mandarin Speaking IT Senior Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary
Location: Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong
Salary: competitive market rate
DevOps Engineer (SC Cleared)
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Daily Rate
IT Support Engineer
Location: Brussels, Belgium