|Job Title:||Senior PMO (Quality Assurance/QA)|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Senior PMO (Quality Assurance/QA) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based remotely from home until restrictions are lifted and then the role will be based in Bracknell.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Provide Independent gated review coordination and organise all required Governance / Quality Gate Reviews e.g. xDBM, PQC, Delivery Assurance or Alerts and track all review outcomes
- Act as Focal point for Quality Audits such as ISO9000, ISO20001, or other standards, or other contractual requirements agreed with SI
- PMO required to input corporate 'Quality Reviews' by assisting with ensuring there is evidence available to support an external assessment
- Provision of support for Service Readiness Reviews (SRR)
- Provide Independent gated review assurance and initiate required Quality Reviews and independent Portfolio / Programme / Project review (health checks) of progress including highlighting any issues and actions required to recover the delivery.
- Independent reviews recorded and success criteria logged in appropriate Quality Log.
- Manage Key / Controlled Documents through required Portfolio / Programme / Project Approval Processes.
- Ensure PMO owned process conform to BMS
- Review and monitor Programme conformance against BMS
- Initiate Lessons Learned reviews and maintain tracking of review outcomes. Agree with Programme Director a requirement for Lesson Learned. Upon agreement conduct at least one workshop to identify Lessons and get them recorded.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassiebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior On-Site Technician
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate
Location: Remote, Europe
Location: Northern Ireland
Location: Northern Ireland
Front End Developer - Collectibles
Location: Remote, USA