|Job Title:||Senior PMO Analyst - Mobile Telecoms|
|Contact Name:||Tracy Caldwell|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
A Senior PMO Analyst is required by a pioneering mobile telecommunications organisation.
The Senior PMO Analyst will be working on an exciting journey as the PMO function goes through a transformation, this role will help develop projects & programmes, a critical capability build for the business which this role will provide the opportunity to shape and be part of.
The Senior PMO Analyst will have a hands on approach to developing and evolving a set of PMO products and services designed to enable the business to become the leading infrastructure company in the UK. Responsibilities will be varied & evolve as the PMO grows both in capability and value given back to the business.
Initially it will broadly include:
- The development of a flexible best practice Business Way toolkit of project/programme basics to support planning & reporting;
- Key programmes reporting,
- The creation & implementation a 'Change control management' process & a 'Dependency & Impact management' process to manage cross programme and shareholder demand,
- Development of the gating process- refreshed ToR, & extended to include lessons learnt and benefits realization management phases
- Support for the different programme boards including PA activities (room booking, agenda, minutes)
Candidates will have previous PMO experience gained within a Mobile Telecommunications environment. You will have experience in developing and administering centralised PMO activities,
You will have experience in dealing with constant themes of change and working with multiple senior /Executive/Shareholder stakeholders and have clear, concise and authorative communication skills both upward and within the team.
Candidates will also be skilled in strong visualization, planning and organizational ability to prepare and anticipate well in the face of change. Ability to see "the bigger picture".
This role is a contract role, however there maybe the opportunity to take the role on a permanent basis in the future.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Principal Network Security Analyst
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Information Security Analyst (SIEM)
Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Salary: Daily Rate
Incident Manager - Berkshire - Contract
Location: Berkshire, England
Senior Analog Layout Design Engineer
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire